Woo hoo! The readathon has started 8 am Saturday to 8 am Sunday in my time zone. I woke up at 5 am and couldn’t get back to sleep. It felt like Christmas. So to start the events we were asked to answer the following questions:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Upstate NY, specifically Stillwater which is a little town near Saratoga
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Nikola Tesla: Imagination and the Man That Invented the 20th Century by Sean Patrick
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I didn’t plan for snacks so I will probably just throw a frozen pizza in the oven
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am a wife and mother of 2 teenagers (have pity on me), professional geek, Pampered Chef consultant who loves to cook, craft and read.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I am looking forward to mini-challenges and finding out what other people are reading and reading their reviews.
I am gonna get reading now. More to come!!